The McNeil Two

Monday, August 23, 2010

2nd Grade!

Today was Macie's first day of 2nd grade!
It has always bugged me when moms say "she is getting so big!" or even cry when they drop them off at their first day at school......
But now I get it!
Looking at these pictures freaks me out!

Kindergarten


1st Grade

2nd Grade


Every year we take pictures with Mae's best friend Emily (neighboor) before school. This year is the first time they are in different classes..... so sad.

Here are the last few years.... so cute!


Kindergarten 2008

1st Grade 2009

2nd Grade 2010

5 comments:

  1. Gol, I'm going to start to cry just looking at the pictures!!! She is getting TOO BIG! But she is so darn cute. I can't stand it. Wish you guys lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet Macie was the cutest girl in the second grade! Did she wear all three outfits? (If so she might be into fashion a little too much! HaHa)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait....now I get it...1st...2nd...3rd. I wasnn't looking at the words (Just the pics) Dah

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone just back up the 'she's getting so big' train. Really, she is getting so 'old'. There has been no growth. She is still the same size as kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is not the same size! I can't wait until you have to buy clothes for Max every 6 months or more because he is growing....

    ReplyDelete