The McNeil Two

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Mae

Macie has done some funny things in the last couple of days, I don't know where she gets it!!

  • "Mom, I wonder what has happened in my head? I keep thinking about a viscous man eating squirrel"
  • One day I woke up to her playing the air guitar singing "Low Book Sales.com". What a way to start your day!!
  • She said "on the contrary" while playing restaurant in our kitchen.
  • One morning she stood in my bed with a blanket over her head and said "Behold!"
  • She loves to do her own hair in the morning because "that is whats fun about being a girl!"

Gotta Love her!! She is amazing!!

2 comments:

  1. i'm not sure you should share that squirrel eating one..... you should actually maybe look into that.... I love Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud. Love love love her!

    ReplyDelete