The McNeil Two

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Whatever!

So, everyone is so "excited" about sharing their lovely lifes on the internet - whatever!

I always told myself I would never be that lame, and that blogs, facebook, my space is not for me! Why would anyone want to seek out and connect people that she didn't really care to know in the first place? Why is it anyones business what I did or did not do today? Why would I care if Hank took his daughter to the park on Saturday? Or that the nerd from high school now has 3 kids, a husband in jail and she is constiantly on FB doing dumb quizes. Or that the stoner is now married in the temple and has 10 kids. Why do people think we need to know this? Why do I care?

Well, something has happened to me because when I have a few extra minutes I find myself drawn towards the computer like a fly in a trailer park.

I don't know what the hell is missing in my life but I am becoming pathetic!

So - here is my Blog. Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Wow I do not know what to say! I think you should keep it up 'cause you have some funny thoughts that just need to come out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you've broke down and done it, after all the whining about blogs and facebook for all these years. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete